Hulu is one of the best streaming services for facilitating content access on various devices. You may stream content to laptops, smartphones, and game consoles.
However, in order to use this service, you must first subscribe to it and activate your Hulu account at www.hulu.com/activate.
Depending on the device you wish to use to view Hulu, there are different activation procedures. You should use Roku, Xbox, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Smart TV, and a number of other devices.
Table of Contents
How to activate Hulu on different devices
There are different ways you can activate Hulu on different devices.
- Log into your Xbox Live profile.
- Select the store option when you return to the home screen.
- Hulu Plus can be downloaded and configured in the Apps area.
- Launching Hulu plus after returning to applications will allow you to sign in to Hulu Plus.
- Join and remember the activation code that is provided.
- Visit hulu.com/activate and enter the activation code to activate. Most likely, your account has been activated and is prepared for usage.
- Tap on the home button on your Roku remote control to access the Roku home screen.
- Go to the Roku shop for channels.
- Before you reach the Hulu channel, scroll down and up.
- To confirm, select Add the channel.
- Launch the Hulu app, then select sign in to activate.
- Use the on-screen keyboard to enter your existing email address and password.
- Pick your profile from the list, then take advantage of streaming.
The Hulu app is often preinstalled on the majority of newer TV models. If your TV doesn’t have the app, proceed as described below.
- Depending on the smart TV you’re using, navigate to the store, video, applications, and games section or App Store.
- In the search box, enter “Hulu“
- Get the app and install it.
- Start the Hulu app.
- On a computer, choose sign in before deciding to activate.
- There will be a code for activation.
- Log in at hulu.com/activate by going there.
- You should already be logged in if you enter the activation code that is displayed on your TV.
- Choose your profile, then start to watch.
- Keep in mind that to activate Hulu after completing this process, you must sign in using a computer. In the event that your TV asks you to sign in to activate, you can also provide your current email address.
Refresh the page or start over if you see the text “Hulu activation code no longer functioning.” Your account can be connected to other connected devices with the use of an Android Hulu activation code.
To activate Hulu on Sprint, take the following steps:
- Go to your Sprint account and log in.
- Choose the phone you want to use to access Hulu.
- Change the service add-ons by clicking them.
- Finish the registration process. Your phone will likely receive a link.
- To finish the setup, click the link.
- With any luck, you were able to activate Hulu on your device by visiting www.hulu.com/activate and are now able to watch your favorite shows without interruptions.