Many experts warn of a growing mental health crisis amongst entrepreneurs who have no downtime in their hectic schedules. Everyone needs balance in their lives, but when you’re a start-up owner bogged down by the details of running your business, it’s hard to clear your plate and come up for air. That’s why TechUtilize has put together some tips and resources to help those entrepreneurs who struggle to find time to unwind.
Table of Contents
Getting the most out of every minute of your day allows you to free up your schedule for more fun and relaxation. That’s where these apps come in, helping to keep you on task so that you can maximize productivity.
- Tracking: To eliminate wasted time, you have to identify it. RescueTime automatically counts each minute you spend on various online activities, so you can spot ways to make your work hours more productive.
- Task Planning: Organizational systems like Todoist and Asana track your projects and tasks in one place, eliminating hours you lose when catching up on something that fell through the cracks.
These apps will help you to streamline routine tasks. That way, you can focus on high-value activities and increase your downtime.
- Scanning: Adobe Scan and SwiftScan allow you to scan and send documents right from your smartphone. You’ll save time, stay organized, and never misplace critical paperwork.
- Storage: Google Drive, Dropbox, and AirDroid provide access to your critical files from any device, so no more scrolling through every phone, laptop, and tablet for the data you need.
Rather than spending hours managing and fretting over your finances, use these apps to free you up for more enjoyable endeavors – all while you improve your credit report and overall financial situation.
- Expense Tracking: Expensify and Rydoo capture expenditures right from your receipts, eliminating hours devoted to documenting and filing your spending records.
- Accounting: QuickBooks is the gold standard for entrepreneurial accounting software, and the app version saves you time by putting your critical financial data in the palm of your hand.
Your time is precious – not to mention limited. So don’t waste hours making and managing your travel plans when there are apps that can greatly simplify the process.
- Booking: Use an aggregator like Expedia or Hopper to arrange flights, hotels, and transportation from a single platform.
- Organizing: TripIt keeps your itinerary and travel documents corralled in one spot and allows you to share plans with collaborators, while PackPoint helps you build a customized packing list based on your agenda, length of stay, and destination weather reports.
Eliminate excess time spent tracking down and communicating with your team with these apps.
- Scheduling: Know where your team is and what they’re doing with their time using the calendar-sharing tools featured in Teamup and Zoho Calendar.
- Workflow: Trello offers comprehensive project management with a quick setup and intuitive features that won’t bury you in unnecessary detail.
- Communication: Get rid of the time suck of off-topic meanderings on email chains by using Slack’s channel system for organizing discussion topics.
Devoting even just a few minutes each day to free time is the easiest way to recharge and restore the mental balance every entrepreneur needs to remain productive and successful. Take advantage of technology by using these apps to simplify your routine responsibilities, and then put the extra room in your daily schedule to good use by doing something you love.
TechUtilize is your number-one source for all things. We’re dedicated to giving you the very best Information, with a focus on Your Needs. If you’d like to send us some feedback, would like to advertise with us or become an author on our blog, please mail us to connect with us. You can email us at [email protected].